Wildflower Headband Crochet Pattern
I designed this headband to embody my love for wildflowers. I love how they grow on unattended ground and in random places. They’re full of color, texture and life.
Instant digital copy of 8 page crochet pattern (PDF)
Instructions written in US standard crochet terms
Crochet abbreviations list
Length chart guide
DK Weight Yarn (Recommended: Mountain Colors - Bearfoot - Melonberry - Approx. 75 yards)
4mm Crochet Hook
● This is a digital download item. No physical item will be shipped.
● Intermediate skill required with a basic knowledge of crochet pattern reading.
● As a small business you are welcome to sell your finished piece.
● To inquire about selling in bulk please send a message via the contact form.
● No refunds will be given due to instant file download properties.
● All crochet patterns are for personal use only and cannot be resold in part or in whole.