The Denmark Shawl
- Crochet Pattern
There was only was city in my mind when I chose the colors for this shawl. The Nyhavn canal in Copenhagen, Denmark is the perfect color pallet for this warm winter accessory. Neutral buildings all lined up with the watery reflection of a blue sky above brings a certain kind of Danish hygge cozy.
Instant digital copy of 10 page crochet pattern (PDF)
Instructions written in US standard crochet terms
Crochet abbreviations list
Worsted Yarn (Pictured: Knitting Fever - Painted Sky -1 Skein of each: 211 Tawny Gray, 224 Malted Barley, 213 Teal Deal, 305 Yellowstone, 226 Lime Twist) 1,090 Yards
5.5mm Crochet Hook
● This is a digital download item. No physical item will be shipped.
● Intermediate skill required with a basic knowledge of crochet pattern reading.
● As a small business you are welcome to sell your finished piece.
● To inquire about selling in bulk please send a message via the contact form.
● No refunds will be given due to instant file download properties.
● All crochet patterns are for personal use only and cannot be resold in part or in whole.