- Fabric Dying Technique
Shibori is a resist dyeing technique in which shapes are formed in fabric. These folds and bindings are used to push the dye out of certain spots of the fabric resulting in an intricate pattern.
Instant Digital Copy of 11 Page Tutorial (PDF)
Photo Tutorial with 28 Detailed Photos
Large Stainless Steel Pot (used to warm up dye on stovetop)
Items to dye (I am using a 100% cotton shirt and tote bag)
Rit Indigo Dye
Rit Dye Fixative
● This is a digital download item. No physical item will be shipped.
● Beginner skill required.
● As a small business you are welcome to sell your finished piece.
● To inquire about selling in bulk please send a message via the contact form.
● No refunds will be given due to instant file download properties.
● All tutorials are for personal use only and cannot be resold in part or in whole.