Rainbow Mountain Shawl
- Crochet Pattern
This bright and beautiful shawl is a simple beginner pattern that works up with only 1 skein of yarn. Named after the colorful Rainbow Mountains in Peru, where this yarn is produced.
Instant digital copy of 7 page crochet pattern (PDF)
Instructions written in US standard crochet terms
Crochet abbreviations list
Fingering Weight Yarn (Recommended: Malabrigo Mechita - 1 Skein Atomic - 420 yards)
4mm Crochet Hook
● This is a digital download item. No physical item will be shipped.
● Beginner skill required with a basic knowledge of crochet pattern reading.
● As a small business you are welcome to sell your finished piece.
● To inquire about selling in bulk please send a message via the contact form.
● No refunds will be given due to instant file download properties.
● All crochet patterns are for personal use only and cannot be resold in part or in whole.