Magic Carpet Blanket
- Crochet Pattern
This magic carpet isn’t going to fly, but it is magical because it can be used a number of ways. Fold it into a triangle to use as a scarf, use it as a ground covering while you’re outside, it’s the perfect size for a baby blanket, wrap over your shoulders as a shawl, use it to layer your table covering - there are so many uses!
Instant digital copy of 6 page crochet pattern (PDF)
Instructions written in US standard crochet terms
Crochet abbreviations list
Bulky Weight Yarn (Recommended: Bernat Softee Chunky Big Ball - 1 skein Clay Dust)
Medium Weight Yarn (Recommended: Lion Brand Shawl in a Cake - 1 skein Moonstone)
9mm Crochet Hook
● This is a digital download item. No physical item will be shipped.
● Beginner skill required with a basic knowledge of crochet pattern reading.
● As a small business you are welcome to sell your finished piece.
● To inquire about selling in bulk please send a message via the contact form.
● No refunds will be given due to instant file download properties.
● All crochet patterns are for personal use only and cannot be resold in part or in whole.