The Heather Moore Makes Blog is looking to collaborate with talented makers.
To submit your blog post idea, select you topic then clock the "SELECT A TIME" button and choose your date.
I look forward to making something with you!
- No referral or excessive links.
- Post must be written in English with little to no grammar and spelling errors.
- Only clear quality photos with a minimum of 1200px x 1200px will be used - additional formatting may be required.
- A one or two sentence author bio with a head-shot.
- The post must be 400 – 1,800 words in length.
- All posts are due 14 days before publish date.
- We reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to Heather Moore Makes Blog in its entirety anywhere else.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- Calls-to-action to Heather Moore makes content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- We do not pay for guest post submissions – compensation is in the form of promotion on social media (including Pinterest), the Heather Moore Makes newsletter, Pinterest, as well as business growth through SEO.