Felt Leaf Wreath Pattern
It's time to make a new felt wreath! For this tutorial I am using an 18” grapevine wreath as a base, but you can use any base you’d like. Repurposing an old wreath is also a great option.
Instant Digital Copy of 10 Page Tutorial (PDF)
Photo Tutorial with 20 Detailed Photos
Leaf cut file
18" Grapevine Wreath
Acrylic Felt 10 9x12" Sheets
Floral Wire - 26 Gauge
Hot Glue Gun
Cricut Rotary Blade
● This is a digital download item. No physical item will be shipped.
● Beginner skill required.
● As a small business you are welcome to sell your finished piece.
● To inquire about selling in bulk please send a message via the contact form.
● No refunds will be given due to instant file download properties.
● All tutorials are for personal use only and cannot be resold in part or in whole.