Easy Wall Hanging
- Macrame Pattern
Macrame is so much fun. I love filling the walls of my house with woven textures and interesting fibers. For this tutorial, I’ve created a simple beginner macrame piece featuring my favorite knot, the diagonal clove hitch. I’ve also added some fun metal tubes for a modern look.
Instant Digital Copy of 5 Page Macrame Pattern (PDF)
Photo Tutorial with 32 Detailed Photos
12" Piece of Wood
6mm Macrame Cord
1.5" Brass Tubes
● This is a digital download item. No physical item will be shipped.
● Beginner skill required.
● As a small business you are welcome to sell your finished piece.
● To inquire about selling in bulk please send a message via the contact form.
● No refunds will be given due to instant file download properties.
● All crochet patterns are for personal use only and cannot be resold in part or in whole.